Today’s marketing platforms have blessed us with a unique opportunity to build authority and thought leadership like never before. But lots of people are still getting it wrong. It is Will’s passion to help businesses grow their influence online by creating one-of-a-kind content, finding people who want to consume that content and then nurturing those people into customers.
Will is the creator of the Blog Strategy Canvas, an easy to use template for developing a blog marketing strategy, and has been featured on HubSpot, MarketingProfs, Social Media Today and Business2Community as a blogger. He is the Managing Editor at Bluewire Media, voted Smart Company’s Top Business Blog in Australia and Blog Editor at JeffBullas.com.
Before starting his own business Will led marketing for the launch of Dr. Peter Fuda’s international best selling book Leadership Transformed, and has grown multiple online communities for Peter, a globally recognised management practitioner, thinker and researcher.
To support his entrepreneurial dreams Will has undergone rigorous academic study; a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce (Marketing) and a Master in Business Administration (MBA).
- "Will's blog Blogger Sidekick has been one of my go-to resources on blogging and digital marketing for quite some time now. The content is so valuable that I really consider his blog a must-read for every entrepreneur and online marketer. I recently had the pleasure to sit down and chat with Will for my podcast. To say that he knocked it out of the park would be an understatement. He's the PERFECT guest expert and speaker you'd want to have on your podcast or at your event: well-spoken, always happy to help and ready to fire up the conversation with his knowledge and expertise."Yann Ilunga, Web Entrepreneur, Blogger & Podcaster at 360 Entrepreneur
- "I engaged Will Blunt from Blogger Sidekick as I needed someone who understood the challenges of building a business with blogging. He has freed me up from the daily grind of editing, publishing and marketing our guest blog posts. His skills as a writer and attention to detail have freed me up to concentrate on other vital projects. He not only does the work with passion but adds value with suggestions and proactive followup. How would I describe Will? In two words...willing and awesome"Jeff Bullas, Social Media Expert and Founder of JeffBullas.com
- "Will is a natural at blogging. He penned literally the most popular article on my Bluewire Media blog - on his first post I might add! Keep an eye out for this guy."Adam Franklin, co-author of Web Marketing That Works
- "I have had the pleasure of working with Will, and I was impressed by how creative, sharp and motivated he is as a marketer. I am confident that Will's experience will bring true value to any marketing team that seeks engagement and growth."Ohad Frankfurt, CEO of Swayy
- “Will is a highly motivated, intelligent and passionate individual, but what stands out most is his service orientation – nothing is too big or too small. His work in our marketing and social media space has been of a consistently high standard and delivered excellent results. Will is a great contributor to our business success.”Peter Fuda – Entrepreneur and best-selling author of Leadership Transformed